Totus Tuus Catholic Summer Camp at Sacred Heart:
July 15th – 20th, 2018
1st – 6th Grade: Monday 7/16 through Friday 7/20 from 9:00am – 2:15pm (Cost per child, $20; please bring a sack lunch)
7th – 12th Grade: Sunday 7/15 through Thursday 7/19 from 7:00pm – 9:15pm (Cost per child, $10)
Get your registration form by clicking here, or register on the first day.
Our Totus Tuus Team for 2018!
- 13 Favorite Catholic Books for Toddlers July 20, 2018By Shaun McAfee | The McAfee kids love Catholic books and their collection grows by the week. We're constantly on the prowl for good kids books from Magnificat, Ignatius Press, Sophia Press, Regina Press, and other publishers....NCRegister
- 8 Victims of Sex Scandals in the Church July 20, 2018By Patti Armstrong | “If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.” (1 Corinthians 12:22-26) For faithful Catholics, our esteem for priests as in persona Christi pains us...NCRegister
- Some Thoughts on Evangelism and Being “Hated by All” July 20, 2018By Dave Armstrong | In the effort to be heard and to be liked by radically secularist leftists and atheists, and anyone else who is fundamentally opposed to Christianity, too often we go too far in seeking to be relevant and...NCRegister
- It’s About (Space) Time Google Did Something Like This! July 20, 2018By Angelo Stagnaro | I don’t ask for everyone in the world to love Catholics and the Catholic Church. That would be a great Christmas present, I’d admit, but hardly something I’m going to write Santa about. Christ warned us that...NCRegister
- The ‘Dark Knight’ Trilogy: The Inconclusive Battle for Gotham’s Soul July 20, 2018By Steven D. Greydanus | If one squints hard enough at almost any popular film, one can find biblical parallels of one sort or another, often Christological motifs (e.g., death and...NCRegister
- We Are Free to Pull Our Own Way and Free to Love God July 20, 2018By Sherry Antonetti | Every once in a while, I ask God why free will is so important. I mean, it would be easier if kids would potty-train on command, go to bed without 16 reminders and getting somewhat louder. Parenting would...NCRegister
- Remembering the Co-Founder of the Apostolate for Family Consecration July 20, 2018By Joseph Pronechen | BLOOMINGDALE, Ohio — Jerome Coniker was laid to rest July 12 at Catholic Familyland in Bloomingdale, Ohio, in the crypt of St. John Vianney Chapel, next to his beloved wife and...NCRegister
- 10 of the Very Best Books About the Saints July 20, 2018By Kevin Di Camillo | Hagiography (or Hagiology) is a fancy word for the study of the lives of the saints. But with thousands upon thousands of canonized saints, where does one even begin to learn more about these sacred men and...NCRegister
- Msgr. Melina: Applying a ‘Paradigm Shift’ to Humanae Vitae Would Distort Its Meaning July 20, 2018By Edward Pentin | The teaching contained in Humanae Vitae belongs to the natural moral law and is therefore “a definitive truth that the Church cannot change,” a former president of the Pontifical Pope St. John Paul II...NCRegister
- Horsemanship 101 at Wyoming Catholic College July 20, 2018By Jim Graves | Wyoming Catholic College is four-year college in Lander, Wyoming, that has a student body of 177. The students read the “great books” of Western literature and have an active Catholic spiritual life. Unique among...NCRegister